Jun 4, 2007

Locked out... by robots.

"This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts."

Blogger locked me out of my blog. I have to write this post as a draft until they "unlock" my account. I know it's a free service, and I realize it's spam prevention, which we all HATE, but you mean to tell me that they can't get enough mathematicians in Googleplex Building # 43 to come up with an algorithm that can tell the difference between my own, fairly-frequent posts and that of a spammer? Further, I requested a review by a live person yesterday and they have yet to review/unlock my blog.

And I'm a Google shareholder! How dare they!

Perhaps it is time to consider a paid blogging service like Typepad.

No comments: